How To Create PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can we make PDF file?
If your PDF file is a normal PDF file, not the scanned PDF nor image-based PDF file, then it is searchable already. You only need a PDF tool to search content in it. Then PDFelement is the tool that supports to search content within a PDF document. After opening your PDF file in it, click the Search button to search the keyword as you want. 2. If your PDF file is the scanned one or image-based one, then it is not searchable, and you need to use the OCR(optical character recognition) to make it searchable or editable. PDFelement also supports OCR function that can meet this needs. Get more details about how to convert PDF to searchable PDF.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Create PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Create PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Create PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Create PDF: All You Need to Know
If your PDF file is your documents scanned, scanned from any digital camera, scanner, and/or document viewer, then searchability is not available. Even if you can create a searchable file and add it to OCR tool, there is an issue of the file structure. 4. If your PDF file is not one of the above-mentioned scenarios, then searchability is only possible from using the OCR tool. It can create a searchable file from any text content which is in the PDF document. OCR tool has its own set of settings to make a searchable PDF file. You need to choose an appropriate PDF format to convert PDF to searchable PDF. In OCR tool, select the PDF-to-search feature. 1. Select a PDF document on the left side of the screen. 2. Choose PDF-to-search option from the option panel(or use the keyboard shortcut) 3. Select the OCR (optical character recognition) option from the.