How To Create PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Why can a text in PDF created through images from Photoshop not be highlighted after converting?
I don’t know what do you mean by pdf image, but if you want to simply convert pdf to an image you can easily do so. There are several applications to do that. For example, you can import the pdf page to Inkscape and then save the document as a png. There are other applications also, like libre office draw, etc. I think most of the drawing software can import pdf and then you can save as image. You can even take a screenshot of the page and save it.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Create PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Create PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Create PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Create PDF: All You Need to Know
And that's all it takes! For many of us you can save as image and the quality is much better if you have a high-end computer. It's not necessary to use Photoshop to do that. You can use an image editor like GIMP or GIMP Free (for Windows). You can also use any free photo editor like GIMP Light, PhotoShop or PaintS hop and have a better result. For example, if you create a PDF document from a PDF you can quickly convert the document to an image and then print it. It's worth mentioning that the quality of this image will be better if you convert the document to your preferred image editing software to save time. As the same PDF file can be created in a simple program like Caliber in one click. It is also useful to convert your PDFs to PDF files without converting them.